Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Duffy Assembly

Today we had a duffy assembly, we also had guests. Our guests today were Tayla and Matt. Matt is a rugby player. He plays for the blues (Melbourne storms). Tayla used to be a BMX rider, but now Tayla is an accountant, commentator and interviewer. Tayla was a national BMX rider, her highest was second. She played some sports like touch, softball and basketball. Matt wanted to be a PE teacher if he gets tired of rugby. Tayla is wanting to graduate law and try to be a lawyer for rugby teams. Tayla and her friend also came over to try and beat our best Olympic students in the minute to win it games.


2 comments:

  1. Hi lukah

    I had a look at your blog post and it is really good.I also like how you said what they are and what they used to be.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Lukah,
    I went to Duffy Assembly too. I really like the way you explained what you did. I also like the way you added a image of what you did and I like the way you explained what Tayla and Matt does. Did you have fun learning about Tayla and Matt.
    Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete